- National Power Steering website materials , including without limitation, all editorial materials, information, photographs, illustrations, artwork and other graphic materials, and names, logos and trademarks, are protected by copyright, trade mark and other intellectual property laws. Any such content may be displayed and printed solely for your personal, non-commercial use within your organization only. You agree not to reproduce, retransmit, distribute, disseminate, sell, publish, broadcast or circulate any such material to any third party without the express prior written consent of National Power Steering.
Save for the above, National Power Steering does not grant any license or right in, or assign all or part of, it’s intellectual property rights in the content or applications incorporated into the website or in the user interface of the website.
- You acknowledge and accept that the information contained on this website National Power Steering (the website information) may include technical inaccuracies. You acknowledge and accept that the website information is subject to change at any time and may not necessarily be up to date or accurate at the time you view it. You should enquire with us directly at National Power Steering to ensure the accuracy and currency of the material you seek to rely upon. Contact Us.
- To the extent permitted by law, National Power Steering disclaims all warranties with regard to the information and applications contained on the website and your use of the website, including all implied warranties of merchantability and fitness. Under no circumstances, shall National Power Steering , it’s contractors, agents, or employees be liable for any damages whatsoever (including special, indirect or consequential) arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of the website whether in contract, at common law or in equity, or on any other basis. These Terms and Conditions do not exclude warranties or conditions which National Power Steering cannot, by law, exclude. These Terms and Conditions do not exclude any liability which any law requires National Power Steering to accept. If National Power Steering becomes liable for any breach of any such condition or warranty, National Power Steering liability shall be limited at it’s option, to any one or more of the following:
- in the case of goods, to any one it determines of the following: replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods; repair of the goods; payment of the cost of replacing the goods or acquiring equivalent goods; or payment of the cost of having the goods repaired; and
- in the case of services, to either supplying the services again or payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.
- This website and the materials displayed on it may not be accessible from time to time due to act of God or other force majeure events, including inability to obtain or shortage of necessary materials, equipment facilities, power or telecommunications, lack of telecommunications equipment or facilities and failure of information technology or telecommunications equipment or facilities.
- You must not attempt to change, add to, remove, deface, hack or otherwise interfere with this website or any material or content displayed on this website.
- In the event that a dispute arises from these terms and Conditions, you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of South Africa.